What are your terms and conditions?
- Approximately 3 weeks following the session you will be presented with an online gallery of edited images to view, download and share. Your Online gallery will be made available for 90 days. ( 3 months )
- Bookings are confirmed once deposit is received. Balance is due on date of the session. Images will not be released until balance has been paid.
- Final delivery may take up to 4 weeks depending on the editing que.
- Celize Czichon Photography retains the right to omit any image deemed unfit. The CLIENT(S) agrees to abide by Celize Czichon Photography’s editing and image delivery decisions.
- All images may be used for marketing purposes, unless otherwise instructed in writing by the CLIENT(S).
- 20 km return travel is included in all Lifestyle collections within East London. Additional travel is charged at R4.00 per km.
- At the time the agreement takes effect, Celize Czichon Photography shall reserve the date and time agreed upon, and not make any other reservations or accept any other CLIENT(S)s for said date and time.
- Deposits are non-transferable.
Re-scheduling of a booking is subject to availability.
- Shooting commences at the scheduled start time and ends at the scheduled end time.
- Celize Czichon Photography retains all copyrights for all images taken and may use images online and for portfolio purposes.
- Copyright is not and will not be transferred to any other party.
- Layout, design and images chosen of any albums and photobooks are at the sole discretion of Celize Czichon Photography
- In the event that the CLIENT(S) cancels the contracted services of the photographer outlined in this agreement before the event/shoot/photography takes place, the deposit will be forfeited in order to offset its loss of business.
- Prices are subject to change. Payment can be made via cash, EFT or direct bank deposit.
How do I book?
All you need to do is fill in our contact form and I will be in touch with the next step. To secure your date and time slot, a 50% administration fee may be required.
Where do we take the photos
We can do them in your home or outside at a location of your choice. I will brainstorm with you for great location ideas depending on the look you want.
What happens at a session?
My number one goal is to get you comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera – that’s the secret to gorgeous photos you’ll love. We start off your session easing you into being in front of the camera as I guide you to pose naturally. Be prepared to have fun and try your best to not look at me. My goal is to capture emotions and moments in your family. Before you know it your session is wrapped and I have plenty of images to sort through.
What happens after the session?
With your session over, your photos are immediately backed up. From there comes the task of sorting through all your Images and selecting all of the best images for final retouching.
When will I receive my photos?
Using Adobe programs like Photoshop and Lightroom, I tend to prefer not to rush editing, ensuring a high end finish. The final images will typically take between 3 to 4 weeks to complete and you will be contacted as soon as they’re ready to be delivered.
What do I wear ?
If you have a specific idea about where your photos will feature in your home, look around the room and coordinate what you wear to your choice of interior decor. It doesn’t need to be an exact match, just to look right in the space. And remember each session includes the option to consult with me for free, or a professional stylist for your session’s styling. Read here for more information on wardrobe ideas.
Is Makeup important?
Let’s take this experience to the next level and have a professional hair and make-up artist pamper you before you step in front of the camera. I can refer hair and make-up artists, as well as wardrobe stylists ( some who can even come to your home ) and will let you sit back and relax prior to your session with an experience that will elevate your natural beauty and leave you feeling fabulous!
HELP!!! I'm not photogenic at all !
Believe it or not, pretty much EVERYONE tells me this before their session, and it never turns out to be true! I love coaching my clients through having their photos taken, and I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve to make you look fabulous! When you’re having a great time, you’ll look more beautiful than you thought was possible.
Can we do a home session even if our house is tiny/dark/messy?
YES!!! I’ve worked in tons of clients’ homes, and I’ve never found one that didn’t work. There is always a beautiful little patch of light that’s perfect for photography! I’m used to photographing in a variety of homes. If it’s home to your family, that’s all I need to work with! And PLEASE don’t worry about the mess — nothing fazes me! If needed, I’ll help you move furniture/clutter around as we go.
Do you include the digital files?
All sessions include full-resolution digital files with print release, which allows you to reproduce images for personal use as many times as needed. I provide different versions of each photo, including color and black & white versions in both high and low-resolution. (in human speak: high-resolution is for printing, and low-resolution is for use on the internet).
More about the Photo Album
I do all of the design work myself, so you don’t have to fuss. The albums that I offer are A4 size, landscape, 20 pages and have a personalised front cover, with a professional Matt finish. They are pretty much the best thing ever! I love them so much that I’ve added them into the ‘Keepsake’ collection at an additional super low cost of only R550 – which is a huge saving for such a high end quality product. My favorite part is knowing how much you will love paging through the beautiful full page spread images!